Monday, September 26, 2011

Sept 2011 - A New Beginning

On behalf of me, myself and I, I take this opportunity to apologise for not maintaining this blog as often as I should. I guess work and life just got in the way. So, I'd like to put down my thots....I very revised version of my thots for prosperity.

HALFEST
I can't believe it but it's really just around the corner. The MARA & CIMB agreements are in its final phase (alhamdullilah), and it just needs a tweak here and there before we sign. All other events like Opening Ceremony & Gala Dinner are on track, and I'm just counting the days before I get to see my handiwork.

CAREER
Besides jugling HALFEST matters, I've been asked to head SI, which I've agreed in principle. The JV Agreement is being updated, and looking forward to the dinner meeting tonight at Meatworks, where we hope to clear some administrative matters etc. Clearly a step upwards for me, but I'm dreading but looking forward to the hard work in the coming months.

FAMILY
Succeeded to move Adriana into Convent Bukit Nanas or CBN (1) after months of applying. I'm so happy and proud to see an immediate improvement when she comes home from school and announces that she has homework to do. Bracing ourselves for next year when we enrol her for gymnastics. Alyssa is also progressing well at Smartreader, showing marked improvements in reading, singing and maths. I can't be more happier with family life, and wish we can spend more time with my Mum and Azie's Mum on weekends.

Right, I guess that's all for now. A snapshot of my life thus far. Will try my best to make updating this blog a more regular affair, insyallah. Till then, Arrividerci.

No comments: